There?s nothing more upsetting than waking up to a dull, tired skin. More than a great wardrobe or a skilled hand with makeup, glowing skin turns head. Blemish free, radiant young-looking skin is something all women long for.
In our busy lives, we tend to forget and care about our skin but it?s never too late.
Just by changing our habits and lifestyle, our efforts can help us to get that perfect skin we all desire.
There?s no need to depend upon chemical cosmetics when natural foods, fruits and vegetables can help you to get just the skin you want. It can simply be done by eating the right things. Avocado, Oranges, Pumpkins, Nuts, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Fish, Meat, Yogurt, Milk, Green leafy vegetables work wonders for our skin. They are packed up with antioxidants and are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and proteins.
Water is an essential component for the effective functioning of our body. Approximately 50 to 70% of our body mass is made up of water, including skin, tissues, cells and the organs. Water helps to excrete toxins from the body. It helps in the smooth functioning of all the organs and organ systems. It helps to keep your skin hydrated. It helps to make your skin firm by keeping the cells full. Drinking water makes your skin moist and hydrated reducing the chances of fine lines and wrinkles. It ensures smooth blood flow thus make your skin glowing.
We all have heard that prevention is better than cure. Wearing a sunblock not only shields our skin from the harmful UV Rays but also benefits our skin in many other ways. Sunscreen will protect you from painful sunburns, skin cancer, wrinkles, dry and irritated skin, old looking skin, and it will leave your body feeling smooth and moisturized. It enhances the overall health of our skin. Apply the sunscreen at least 20 to 30 minutes prior to stepping outdoors, whenever you will be exposed for 30 minutes or more. Reapply sunscreen every 3 hours while you are outdoors, even if the product is labeled “all-day.”
Remember your grandmother asking you to put random kitchen stuff on your skin. But you know what, those tricks and tips really work and leave your skin feeling rejuvenated. Face masks made at home, using some cheap remedies have none or minimal side effects.
- Green tea is not only healthy for the body, but skin also. Sugar helps to exfoliate your skin and cream lightens your skin tone. It is easy to make a sugar and tea pack ay home which can be applied for getting a smooth and supple skin.
- Sandalwood gives you even tone skin and papaya gives you glowing skin.
- Banana and papaya helps to nourish your skin, whereas corn flour lightens your skin tone.
- A face mask with Raw milk, lemon juice or Tomatoes can help you to achieve a few shades lighter skin complexion.
- Honey and yogurt help to moisturize your skin.
- Rose water leaves your skin feel fresh, young and glowing.
- Cucumber also has great skin lightning effect. It helps in healing the sunburn too. Combined with limejuice is best skin lightning face pack for oily skin.
There are four steps to get that perfect, healthy and glowing skin. The process is called ?CETM? or ?CTM? process. CETM stands for Cleansing, Exfoliating, Toning, and Moisturizing and CTM stands for Cleansing, Toning, and Moisturizing.