The Cost of Being a Mom

Here’s another tribute to all the moms out there:

Did you know that there are 5 million stay-at-home moms? 97 percent of all stay-at-home parents are moms (the other 3 percent are dads), and they have a grueling, unpaid job … having a child costs the average college-educated woman ONE MILLION DOLLARS in lifetime potential earnings, according to the latest research.

I’m not saying this to scare people away from kids — I love kids! — I’m simply saying this so that we can appreciate everything that BOTH working moms AND stay-at-home moms do!!

Anyway, here’s an interesting visual about moms and money … (Click on it to enlarge it / see the whole thing).

What is a Mom?s Work Worth? [infographic]
Via: DegreeSearch.org

About the author

Kennedi Rose

Leave a comment: