Visible lines on the skin surface are called as stretch marks. Stretch marks can occur over thighs, upper arms, buttocks but it mainly occurs near the abdominal area. Sometimes these marks can cover a large area of body; this can happen due to pregnancy, due to weight loss, changes in physical conditions, stress etc.
It is very important to keep yourself hydrated as it helps your skin to protect itself from various kinds of skin problems and even aids in detoxification. It is important to drink 6 to 8 glass of water daily to keep your body hydrated. Drinking water helps your skin to become soft and maintains the elasticity of the body.
Wrinkles, age spots, moles, dark spots, fine lines, pimples and even stretch marks can be treated with the help of castor oil.
In order to get rid of stretch marks
- Apply some castor oil on the stretch marks and massage it gently in a circular motion. Do this for 5-10 minutes.
- Then cover the area with a thin cotton cloth and using a hot water pad apply some heat to the area which is affected for at least 30 minutes.
- Do this every day for at least one month and see the good results.
Olive oil is rich in nutrients and antioxidants which are helpful in improving various skin problems.
To get rid of stretch marks
- Take slightly warm extra-virgin olive oil and message it on the affected area. This improves blood circulation and helps to reduce stretch marks to a great extent.
- Allow all the vitamins to get absorbed in your skin.
Cocoa butter is a good moisturizer, it helps your skin to get nourished and reduce the stretch marks.
If you use it in the following way it will help you in reducing stretch marks
- It is essential to apply cocoa butter at least two times a day.
- You can even make a mixture of cocoa butter, wheat germ oil, beeswax, apricot oil and vitamin E oil. Heat it till beeswax melts. Store it in the refrigerator. This mixture will help you in keeping your skin smooth and more hydrated.
Aloe Vera is effective on almost all the skin problems. Directly rub the aloe vera gel on the affected area and leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Rubbing fresh lemon on your stretch marks for at least 10 minutes will help you to reduce your stretch marks. Do this at least for 10 minutes daily and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Alfalfa is rich in proteins and even contains vitamins like vitamin E and K which are good for your skin.
To get rid of stretch marks
- Mix alfalfa powder with oil and make a thick paste.
- Then apply this paste on your stretch marks and repeat it two three times a day.
- To see amazing results do it at least for a month
Cut a medium size potato in half and rub it gently on the affected area. Do this for 2-3 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. Potatoes have vitamins and minerals which help in fostering the skin. It is advisable to do this for a month to get positive results.
Mix some sugar with lemon juice and vinegar and apply it on the affected area. Rub this mixture on the affected area every day before taking a shower. Sugar helps in exfoliating your skin.
Whip some egg whites in a bowl and apply it on the stretch marks. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water. As egg whites are rich in amino acids and proteins it helps in repairing your skin.